Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Unfocused

I couldn't seem to get focused today. Maybe it had something to do with not really wanting to come back to work. I have things that I need to get done, but I'm not getting any of them done really. I don't know if I have teacheritis or a form of spring-fever. I went to bed at 9:30 last night but I was still tired this morning. I'm still tired tonight. I had thought about going to this women's social at church, but I'm too tired and have other things I need to do.

Sixth period went better today. I did finally get an aid in there so that I could figure out what I'm dealing with in terms of the levels of my students. 11 of the 18 students in the class do not know English very well. I have a movie planned for the rest of the week so it should go well. I'm supposed to be starting Congress and parliamentary procedure in debate, but I'm focusing more on the tournament right now. I think we're coming up short on judges. I'll know more tomorrow.

Well, I've got to watch a movie that I'm thinking of showing tomorrow instead of one that I've used quite a bit. After that, I'm going to go to bed early again. Maybe I'll get caught up on sleep one of these days. Maybe.

No comments: