Sunday, March 20, 2011

Don’t want to go back to work

While it is nice to have a spring break, it is going to be really difficult to go back to work tomorrow.  My spirit is down from the whole library thing so my heart just isn’t in teaching right now.  Perhaps I just have spring fever worse than my students.  I probably should have done some school work over the break, but just couldn’t bring myself to do anything.  But I was productive this weekend.  My bedroom is clean.  Sheets and bedding washed, floors vacuumed, clothes washed and put away.  I still need to clean my bathroom.  I’m trying to use up the rest of my laundry detergent that I have since I can’t use it in my new machine.  I’ll have to use the HE (High Efficiency) kind of detergent.  If I don’t, it will void the warranty on my machine.  I tried to find paint for my garage today, but couldn’t decide on it.  I did get stuff to clean the walls so I’ll vacuum the cobwebs, fill in some cracks, and clean the walls tonight and then get paint sometime this week. 

Matthew is still under the weather.  He can’t each much without feeling sick.  I hope he gets better soon.  He starts his new job tomorrow.  This is going to be a busy week.  We have UIL district this Friday.  I have to get our entry done by tomorrow. 

I’m going to figure out something for supper and then decide if I want to go to the weekly church meeting tonight.  My heart really isn’t into that right now either.  I haven’t been doing well with my Lenten plans. 

No comments: