Sunday, March 27, 2011

Not going to get anything done today…

…because I’m sick in bed at the moment.  Yesterday I cleaned much of the garage in anticipation of the new washer and dryer.  They were delivered and set up by 3:30 and I haven’t even gotten to use them.  After delivery, I had to take a shower and get ready to play at church.  I went to the 5:00 mass.  After that I had to come home and get my cell phone.  I called in an order to Olive Garden to pick up dinner for Matthew.  I went to his apartment and we had dinner together and watched a movie.  After that he was really tired from the medication he his taking so I tucked him in bed and came home.  I was in bed around 10:30 but then had a horrible night.  I woke up feeling sick around 4:00 a.m.  I threw up my dinner around 4:45 and again at 6:30.  I couldn’t get back to sleep.  I also had some diarrhea as well.  I took my temperature around 6:30 and it was normal.  I took it again at 9:30 and I had a fever.  I took some tylenol in hopes that I could keep it down.  I was finally able to get a little rest after that.  Hopefully the vomiting has passed, but still have the diarrhea and some fever and just feel icky.  I hope this passes soon.

In other news, I am supposed to prepare a brief presentation for my interview on Friday so the committee can see my teaching style.  I’m working on some ideas for it, and planned to do some of that today, but I think I’m just going to be staying in bed and trying to drink lots of fluids.  I also have a headache right now.  Guess I’m not going to be getting much done today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon! Sleep, water and tea.