Sunday, March 13, 2011

Glad to be home

Got home today around 4:00.  I’m glad the time change is during spring break so I can ease into it.  Usually I hate this time change but perhaps I’ll slowly get used to going to bed and getting up earlier.  The state speech tournament went fine.  I found that working in the debate tab wasn’t that bad.  I was able to finish a book on my Kindle. 

Tonight I have to go to a church group meeting that I joined.  I’m not sure how I feel about it yet.  I feel a bit like an outcast as everyone in the group is married and most of them are participating as couples.  Only one other person comes alone because her husband isn’t Catholic. 

Tomorrow I have to start cleaning the garage (again).  Why is it that I can never have a clean garage?  I’m even potentially planning a garage sale and I cannot believe that I still have so much stuff to have yet another one.  I think this is the 4th or 5th in 5 years. 

Matthew asked me to go to a hockey game tonight but I told him I couldn’t because of the church thing.  We are going to go out on Tuesday instead and then a hockey game on Saturday.  So far I think the job change is a good thing for him.  He seems happier in general though I know he is still contemplating going back to Indiana.  I guess we just take it one day at a time right now.  I’m trying to not have any expectations and just enjoy spending time with him when I can.

Another thing I’m going to do this week is to actively work on my resume and get more applications out there. 

Well, I gotta head out to the church meeting.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I keep trying to leave a commernt, nut blogger eats it. I am always here for you if you need me