Friday, December 17, 2004

All wrapped up

I've been wrapping presents for a couple of hours now. It's exhausting. I still have a handful that I need to do, but going to have to take a break for a bit. Got Marty's big one wrapped. Josh's big present has been sent to New Mexico (since that's where we're going for Christmas) and it will have just a bow on it.
I still have the ones with photos to create and sort through, but I've got to get the office cleaned and cleared a bit so I'll have a place to work. It's on the agenda.
I got Pete's letters typed and the editor can do some more posting. I still have some yearbook work to do, but it's just going to have to go on hold for now.
Traded gifts with Patrick today. I LOVED my gift. He got me the first season of Monk. I hope he liked his stuff. I got him a classical romance CD to use with his new girlfriend and something else that I can't mention here as it is related to something else regarding Marty. Soooo... I hope he really did like it.
Only 11 more days til Marty is here!!

No comments: