Saturday, December 04, 2004

Shopping Withdrawals

I feel the need to go shopping. I actually have an idea of the things I want to buy for Christmas, but still have to wait. Luckily child support will come through by Monday and I can do a little shopping then. Thing is that several things I'm buying this year will be online. I'm debating how much I should spend on everyone this year. I generally spend too much and am left with very little of my bonus money. I kind of want to be a little selfish. The majority of my spending will be on Josh and Marty. I kind of want enough left over to pay off my small bills and then perhaps buy something for the house.
I did go to the mall today. I mostly just window shopped and got a few ideas. I did buy myself a nice pair of soft, fuzzy socks.
Life is still dull at the moment. Nothing new to report here. Marty is still coming in a few weeks and that makes me glad. I'm still having concerns that I need to deal with at some point, but for now I'm not going to worry about it.

No comments: