Monday, December 06, 2004

Making another change

Did something today. Not only did I load the dishwasher, I made a change in my appearance. I got my hair cut again. This time going a little shorter overall. The length is still about the same, but I have much shorter layers. I think it's pretty cute, though I have yet to style it. I know that a lot of guys have preferred my long hair, but honestly, it's a pain in the ass to deal with. I'm liking the shorter styles I've been sporting lately. I'd love to go short all over, but until I lose about 50 more pounds, it's not going to happen.
That's it. That's the exciting news. Nothing new to report. My life is dull. I guess that's not bad. Work has been busy which sucks. I'm ready for Christmas break. I have nothing to write about. Blah, blah, blah. Somebody give me a topic, would ya?

No comments: