Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Do I dare?

Oh, you triple dog dare me, eh? O.k. I'll say it. I think my heater is fixed. My wonderful brother has earned sainthood in my book. He got the motor, installed it and it's running. I'll report back later and see if the temp in the house indeed goes up, but so far it looks good.
AND on top of that, he didn't ask me to pay him back. He told me that's my Christmas present. Wooooo Hooooo! Happy, happy, joy, joy!
So now that I've said that, I wonder what's going to fall apart now?

Josh and I have actually practiced. And I can still play my licorice stick. (For those of you not familiar with the term, that would be a clarinet) We're adding another song to the mix in order to have about 2 1/2 minutes worth of music.

I still have yet to finish the other albums, but will start on that shortly. Worse case, I can finish them in Albuquerque.

Things are looking up so I'm sure something else has to come crashing down, right? I know, I hate the pessimistic attitude too, but Murphy's Law seems to be prevalent these days.

But in any case... Merry Christmas everybody!!! I may not be blogging for a few days as I probably won't have much internet access in ABQ.

No comments: