Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Counting down the days

O.k. not really... I am anxious for school to be out, but there's just so much that I still need to do. I stayed after school today and I did things other than what I really needed to do. There's nothing like distracting oneself with non-essential things. I needed to grade papers in the worst way, but instead I finished organizing the award poetry list for next year. I even created a website. I put together a list of over 800 poets that have won awards. I finally got some work back from a student that was in the alternative education placement LAST semester. Now I have to spend time grading those papers as well. I should quit giving so much work, huh? Actually in some of my classes, I'm struggling to get enough grades. I did get my semester tests finished and now I just need to create review sheets for them. As soon as I got to town, I ran by the store and got stuff for dinner.

We had thunderstorms roll through last night and this morning. Of course they woke me up both times so I'm exhausted. Well, I don't have anything else to add. Life is pretty dull around here.

1 comment:

Susanlee said...

Thanks for letting me know. I'll put in an app.