Thursday, May 10, 2007

Not Much Better

I hate being sick. I especially hate being at school when I'm sick. Sure, I could have taken the day off, but that would cause more misery trying to get ready for a sub and then having to deal with the aftermath. Yesterday I got in bed around 5:30p.m. and slept until around 8:00 p.m. I got up since I didn't want to be awake at 3:00 a.m. and I watched t.v. until after 10:00. I went back to bed and slept for the most part until it was time to get up this morning. I'm sneezing today with watery eyes and it's just miserable. Josh has drum major tryouts today so he won't be home until later this evening. I guess I could take a nap until he gets home. Of course I'd have to be home right now myself. I'm still stuck here at school. My carpool person now doesn't want to leave until 10 after 4:00 when all year he's wanted to leave as close to 4:00 as possible. Oh well, I'm just going to stick it out for my 30 minute ride home and then hit the covers, I think. I hope.

No comments: