Sunday, May 27, 2007

Vegetative State

That's what I've been in today. I went to Church but I just felt out of sorts altogether. I can't explain it. Almost a bit of depression it seems. I was happy to see my brother and his crew at Church again, however. I think it's great that they're taking an interest in it. I came home after church, changed clothes and made some lunch. I'm having one of those weird monthly things where I'm eating everything in sight. So much for my plan to lose weight. Maybe that's part of why I feel so moody right now. I don't know, but I hope it passes soon. I haven't done anything productive today other than making supper which took all of five minutes. I have watched two movies and now I'm watching the Monk marathon. I've been on the computer non-stop. Well, I gotta get back to doing nothing, I guess.

1 comment:

Susanlee said...

I have those weird "eat everything" days too. It's particularly frustrating when everything in site is like...healthy. Ugh. Give this girl a cheeto!!