Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Dishes are mostly done

Well, there as done as they can get at the moment. I loaded it yesterday, ran it, and reloaded it this morning and am waiting to run it. I needed to wash some clothes as well and it doesn't work well to run both the washer and dishwasher at the same time. As soon as the clothes are done, I'll run the dishwasher. Like true summer-fashion I stayed up late last night and didn't go to bed until 1:00 a.m. for some reason, however, I continue to wake up around 8:30. I don't always get out of bed right away, but I did make an effort to get started somewhat early this morning. My goal today is to get up to Amarillo and get the things I need to start ripping out my carpet and get a pet door if possible. If not, I'll order it online today. And that's all the excitement in my life right now. I know you're jealous.

No comments: