Friday, November 16, 2007

Another busy weekend ahead

Tonight will be relatively calm. Josh has gone to the game (playoffs) so I'm on my own tonight. I could go watch as it is in Amarillo, but I'd rather just stay home. I'll probably pick up some fast food for dinner which is completely appropriate as it is officially "National Fast Food Day". I made these silly calendars for my students that have all these funky holidays on them. I figured if I put them on their calendars they might actually use it. I'm definitely going to bed early tonight as I have to leave by 5:45 a.m. to get to Hereford by 6:15.

Tomorrow is another speech tournament. I'll be gone all day so I can't promise a post. Sunday will be church and dinner with my dad. I'm contemplating whether or not to go to Albuquerque for Thanksgiving. I think perhaps we might. Yes, the gas will be costly, but honestly it probably won't be much more than paying for dinner. We could make it a quick trip. Unfortunately we have 1/2 of school on Wednesday. We could go on Wednesday afternoon and come back Friday morning in time for a possible playoff game.

Well, I've got to figure out what to get for dinner and then do some laundry. Hope you have a relaxing weekend.

1 comment:

Billy said...

At least you have plans for Thanksgiving. I don't have a clue what we are doing this year.