Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday Shows

I brought home stuff to grade tonight that really needs to be done, but I know I'm not going to get to it. I didn't get home until shortly before 6:00 p.m. and had to immediately make supper, do the remaining dishes and finish some laundry. Now my t.v. shows are on. I can't concentrate on grading while watching t.v. Sure, I could just record the shows and work elsewhere, but I'm not going to. I'm thinking of just going into school early in the morning. We have a visit from TEA (state agency) officials and have to be ready to be on our best behavior.

I made a discovery this weekend while paying bills through my bank. I can possibly defer one of my loan payments for Christmas. That means I could potentially have some extra money for Christmas and pay for my GRE test. I really need to get that done. I need to apply for graduate school in January so I can also start applying for financial aid.

Today wasn't very exciting. I still feel behind at school. I think getting there early is a good idea... I just hope I can manage getting up early enough. I'm going to be in bed by 9:30 tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That to me seems to be a very good thing with the money - a start would be made, things would be kicked off. I hope you can manage this the way you want. I should prepare myself for my seminar, tomorrow I will most likely be too tired in the evening, but it is 9.00 in the evening and I just do not want anymore ...

Billy said...

Hope things went well today. How's the grading going?

Susanlee said...

I can judge the first day of the swing tournament, and in April for NFL, what are the dates of the January tourn? I might be in CA again, if not, I would love to judge there as well.