Monday, November 12, 2007

At least the internet is working now

Now I'm having issues with firefox. I started using firefox a couple of years ago after having some issues with internet explorer. I really haven't had problems with it except when it comes to publishing my sites. They don't appear as they should in firefox. They look exactly like they're supposed to in IE. I got my rosary page up, but if you view it in firefox, the text has moved and doesn't align as it should. The text is also a lot bigger than in IE. I'm not sure what to do about it other than completely revamping the design so it will work in either browser. I have my basic knowledge, but this is beyond my comprehension.

5 comments:

Andrew said...

I've noticed that problem with Firefox as well. I am using Windows Vista and primarily use IE7 now. I really like it because it has tabbed browsing like the fox. My blog designs look diferrent in either browser too. It is frustrating as more and more people are switching to Firefox and Opera. I wish I could help you with this. If I lived near, I would come over and we would brainstorm.

Andrew said...

Oh, by the way, the page looks great! You've even gotten set up with paypal. That is awesome.

Leann said...

I haven't a clue when it comes to internet stuff. Wish sometimes I were more literate but........just hasn't happened.

Anonymous said...

I hate setting out things like bullet points on Blogger in Firefox, seeing them spaced out perfectly in Firefox and Safari and then having them randomly grouping together when being viewed in IE. I also have trouble with the amount of space being used when centering text and moving images around. It's damn annoying. I only keep Safari because the font smoothing feature makes the text on my blog stand out, so that I don't get the usual scenario of making my default font bigger and then seeing how in-your-face massive it appears to other people.

Summer said...

Beautiful!