Thursday, November 15, 2007

So much for going to bed early

I had good intentions. But then I had issues with my web publishing program that I had to figure out before I could go to bed. I didn't get to bed until after 11:00 p.m. I did get the problem fixed so that is a good thing.

A relatively uneventful day today. School was school. Nothing major happened although I wasn't very happy with my comm. app. class. They were supposed to have their outlines for their speeches done today. Less than half of them were finished. I made them practice without them anyway. My students took their orator group picture today after school then I listened to students. I still have one student that has refused to perform for me. If she doesn't come through tomorrow, then I will let her perform at the tournament, but she will not be able to advance regardless of how she does.

I got birthday money in the mail today. That was exciting. I think I'll spend it on the GRE. It's almost enough and I think after payday I can pay for the rest. Sure, I'd like to buy myself something, but I think the GRE is more important right now. I guess I should start studying, huh?

I decided against cooking tonight and picked up Thai Kitchen for dinner. It was quite yummy and now I have food for lunch tomorrow.

I am definitely going to bed early tonight. I just took a benadryl so it will knock me out shortly. I hope I stay awake enough to watch CSI. Well, I'm going to catch up on blogs and such and then call it an early night.

No comments: