Sunday, November 25, 2007

A little progress is better than none

I did make an effort today. I cleaned the kitchen. I still need to mop the floor, but I think I'll wait until the rest of the house is done so that I'll only have to have the mop out once. I went to the store to get groceries. Is it just me or are they getting more expensive? I didn't even get anything beyond normal groceries unless you count the extra dessert I got for tonight. I spent $107. I guess that isn't really too much, but that is for two people and will only last about a week.

I slept in this morning and then went to Mass at 11:15. I came home and started cleaning the kitchen. I didn't move really fast, but I did get it clean for the most part. That reminds me... I just realized I forgot to get a sponge at the store. Oh well, I'll make due without it.

I need to start on the living room. I'll probably do a little bit, but I doubt I'll finish tonight. I wanted to get my tree up, but I'll hope for having it up by next weekend. I need to do some laundry and start supper in a bit.

No comments: