Monday, November 19, 2007

Just a few more days

I just now found the time and simply sit for a few minutes. I was awake too early this morning. I had my alarm set for a little after 6:00 but I was awake long before that. I got to school a little earlier than usual around 7:30. It was a normal day at school. My interp and debate classes worked on their materials. I listened to speeches in my comm. app. classes. I left school around 4:30 and came home for a brief couple of minutes before heading to the grocery store. I was there until about 6:00.... the check-out lines took forever. I was able to bring the groceries in and then had to leave immediately for my choir rehearsal tonight. I'm singing in the Festival of Praise concert tomorrow night. If you live in the Amarillo area, you should try to attend. It is a free concert at the Amarillo Globe news center at 7:00 p.m. I was at rehearsal for about an hour and half and then got home around 9:00. I had to finish my gift for Leann that I've been meaning to send her for a while. I'll be putting it in the mail tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm about to head to bed shortly but figured I should at least post a little something this evening. I'm feeling pretty exhausted.

No comments: