Sunday, August 07, 2005

Back to School

Well, it's getting to be that time again. School starts for me tomorrow. I have inservice all next week. The first day of school will be the 15th. Josh doesn't start until the 16th. I took Josh shopping today to take advantage of the tax-free weekend. Got him enough stuff to get him started including a new pair of shoes. Luckily most of the stuff was on sale.
I'm taking my camera to church tonight and will try to get some pictures of it and post them on here. It truly is a very beautiful church. Now I think it's time for a nap. I think I still need to catch up on the sleep I missed the other night.

1 comment:

Curious Servant said...

I spent a little while reading your blog today (I liked the rbbit story). Thought I'd just leave a note that I was here.