Saturday, August 13, 2005

Is it Saturday Already

I can't believe that school starts on Monday. I still have so much to do and yet I haven't accomplished much today. I was up late last night chatting with Brian. I'm sure I've upset him, but I told him that I felt the distance and the issues with his job is making pursuing something impossible. We are still friends and perhaps we'll still go out from time to time, but I'm not going to limit myself to a relationship at this point. When it's right I'll know and until then I'll just keep trying people on.
I'm going to try to get my house back to normal and clean now that the garage sale is over. I still need to pack the stuff in the garage up, but I've moved it all to the side for now. I'd like to start school with a clean house so I won't have to worry about it next week.
I've already had to schedule a substitute for half a day next Friday. I'm leaving to go to my sister's wedding in Albuquerque.
Well, I better get busy if I'm going to get anything done.

No comments: