Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Still Alive and Kicking

Well, I'm still not finished with going through all the boxes, but am much closer. Most of what's left is toys. Unfortunately the weather report indicates that we could get rain this weekend so I'm really trying to figure out how to get everything set up INSIDE the garage if necessary. I already have 8 tables set up and a row of shelves along the wall and it's getting packed quickly. Oh well, I guess I'll figure it out eventually.
I didn't get much done yesterday because I spent most of the time reading the 6th Harry Potter book. It was very, very good and I won't give any spoilers, but I'm not sure I can wait 2 years for the 7th book.
I'm going up to the school this week to check out my room. I have an acquaintance that works there and she called to invite me to go up with her. I found that I have a room in the new building which means it should be a nice modern room with the computer drops that were requested. Now whether or not I'll have computers will be another story.
I'm still talking to Brian, but it's not daily. It's been over 3 weeks since I've seen him. I am keeping other options open and have begun conversing with another guy through a different personals site. Can't say much yet as we've just began exchanging emails. But we'll see.
On the good news front my brother called to tell me that my old computer actually does work and there was just a loose wire that caused the computer to not come on. Hopefully soon I'll have my own computer back to get me by temporarily. He says it sounds like the hard drive wants to quit, so I'm still looking into the possibility of getting a laptop at some point.

No comments: