Sunday, August 14, 2005

Tomorrow is it!

Lord, help me. Lord, help my students. All I ask is to let me have a good day.

I'm not sure that I'm ready. I have enough to get through the first day. Not certain about the rest of the week, but going to wing it a bit. I finally have book that I can start teaching from and haven't had much of a chance to go through it much. I'll probably use it to some degree, but create my own way of teaching the material. I wish I didn't have to rely on sending my stuff out to be copied. It's making things difficult.

I have no idea what I'm wearing tomorrow, but I did do laundry and organize my closet today. I bought a few new things, but may save them for later in the week. I do need to go to bed soon so I'll get enough rest and be able to leave for school early.

My date today was nice. We had lunch at a mexican restaurant. It was very good. We talked for about two hours. I'm not sure what to think of him except that he seems nice. Can't tell if there's sparks yet, but if he asks me out again, I'd probably go.

Well, I'm off to bed. If you happen to be reading this on Monday and feel the need, you could say a little prayer to help get me through my day.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Consider it done! Good Luck!