Thursday, August 18, 2005

Moving On

Well as best as I can. I'm getting settled in to my job. I've actually been staying ahead of the game and am prepared in my classes. But then again, it's only the first week of school. But for a procrastinator like me, I'm doing pretty well. I guess I'm getting into a routine of going to bed early and getting up early. I was in bed by 9:45 last night. I can't remember the last time I was in bed that early. But I've been falling asleep easily so that's a good thing. Getting up at 6-something isn't as bad as it used to be.
I never heard back from the lawyer I had lunch with on Sunday. Don't know if he's just gotten busy or isn't interested. But either way, that's o.k. Perhaps I just need to take a break from dating. I'm not certain I was ready in the first place. The good thing about going back to work like this is that I don't spend time thinking about things. I have the 30 minute drive to and from work, but even that seems to go by quickly. Oh, sure, I still think about Marty, but even he isn't at the forefront of my thoughts lately. I heard his grandfather isn't doing well though so I'm worried about him. Marty's grandparents mean a great deal to him and I'm sure being in Alaska is not helping.
I haven't heard much from Brian either. I guess he's busy too or he's still upset over the conversation on just being friends. Well, that doesn't bother me either. I think if and when I find the right relationship I'll know. Well, I hope I do. I thought I knew with Marty and I guess I was mistaken on that one. Therefore I have that problem with trusting my heart, but hopefully I'll get that back some day.

No comments: