Saturday, August 06, 2005

Hallelujah and I'm a Genius

I'm back online. I've been having serious withdrawals from the computer. I guess I'm addicted huh? My name is Jennifer and I'm an internetaholic. My brother brought my computer back today and I finally backed up some files that I wanted and have now reinstalled windows. I then also had to reinstall the wireless driver and card and now I'm finally connected to the net. But I won't be on much tonight because I'll be going to bed very shortly. I'm in a state of total exhaustion combined with a miserable case of allergies.
The garage sale is over and it was a pretty good success. I brought in a little over $200 and that is without selling the freezer. I will put an ad in the paper for the freezer and see if I can get rid of it that way. There's still some stuff left and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the rest. Probably pack it up and give it to charity. But overall I can't complain and am happy with the results. But I am completely dog tired. I was up until 4:30 finishing getting most of it ready and then went to bed for 2 hours (though, I'm not sure I slept) and was ready to open my door at 7:30 this morning. And now tonight I've been bombarded with major allergies and am in a state of misery at the moment. I will be going to bed soon after this post is finished.
Friday at work was dull and the only thing that was truly useful was the information on health insurance. My head was swimming with all the information and I have to make a decision about that soon. Tomorrow will be the first service in the new church building and tomorrow evening there will be an evening prayer and I'll be singing in the choir.. God help me. Really. I need it.
Well, that's a brief update on my life and I'll try to post as regularly as I can. It's good to be back.

No comments: