Friday, August 26, 2005

My Apologies

I apologize if I get too open with this post. You see, I decided to have a drink tonight. I don't know why other than it seemed like a bloody mary would taste really good while making enchiladas. And it was. And then I ran out of bloody mary mix, so I had a rum and coke or two. I know. I know. Drinking alone is bad. So sue me.
School is going as well as it can I guess. I had to make a new seating chart for one of my classes today and it seemed to really help.
I talked to Marty tonight. I initiated the conversation, but it was really nice to just chat with him. I think I'll eventually get to the point where we can be true friends. Well, I hope I can. I miss him as a friend. He's a great person and I love him for that.
I have a ton of papers to grade this weekend. I had students turn in their journals. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. Oh well. My plan is to have them graded and returned by Monday. I'll take several with me to the speech meeting that I have to go to tomorrow.
I have to get up early tomorrow which sucks. I was looking forward to sleeping in. I may have to talk myself into going to the 11:15 Mass on Sunday so I can sleep in some.
It's been interesting to check on my site statistics lately. When I click on the information it now shows what city people are located in or at least near. So it gets me wondering who's reading my blog from Lubbock; Lowell, Mass.; Saratoga, Ca.; Albuquerque, NM etc. If you're reading, drop me a line and let me know.
Well, I guess I haven't confessed too much. Not much to tell really. I haven't seen Brian online at all. Didn't hear from the lawyer. Still have my crush and am too shy to do anything about it at the moment.
Things are o.k. I guess. Can't complain too terribly much.

No comments: