Monday, August 29, 2005

Busy, busy

I'm sorry I haven't updated in the last couple of days. I've been really busy with school stuff. I spent the weekend grading journals. It was quite pathetic. You'd think that by high school that students could follow directions AND be able to write four complete sentences for each journal. Perhaps my standards are just too high or something.

I have to plan for a substitute on Wendnesday so I can go to CPR training all day. Planning for a sub takes a minimum of 3 days to plan and then a week to catch up. At least if any students pass out from seeing the grades they get on their papers, I can hopefully revive them.

Well, I've spent all evening working on more school stuff and now it's time for bed. That's all the exciting news in my world.

No comments: