Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Just reporting in

I'm still alive and kicking. School is going fairly well, except for having to wing it a bit today since my printing wasn't finished. I have to take off a day next week and another day the week after that. I hate having a substitute. It usually makes for more work on my part. Work to prepare to leave materials for them and then work to catch up after being gone. But it's a part of teaching.

I got another letter from Prison Pete. This one was three pages typed. When I get a chance I'll write him back, but I don't have the time right now. Maybe this weekend. Well... maybe. I have to go to a speech meeting this weekend.

Josh has a game tomorrow. I have to hem his pants for him. Guess I better get busy on that pretty soon.

Still no news in the world of dating. But I'm still not worried about it. I've developed a little bit of a crush on someone though. And that's all I'll say about that.

No comments: