Monday, October 17, 2005

Exhausted

I'm almost too tired to post anything. I didn't sleep much last night. I didn't need a pain pill so I didn't take one, but perhaps I should have just for the sleep. I could go to bed right now, but I have to take Josh to musical rehersal and then pick him up later.

I have tons of grading to do and planning and such and I just don't feel like doing any of it at the moment.

I probably won't do any of it, but I may try to get to school early tomorrow since I'm not carpooling tomorrow.

Sorry, there's not much to say. Teeth are doing fine except for a new tooth that is sore now. Not sure why. I'll schedule my next dentist appointment when I can find the time.

I need to clean the kitchen, but I'm not sure I can move from this chair. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: