Friday, October 28, 2005

Home Alone Again

Tonight I'm home by myself again. Josh is at a game. I have to go to bed early tonight so I can get to school by 6:15 a.m. I should be doing laundry. But I'm not. I should be cleaning the house. But I'm not doing that either. I'm watching t.v., surfing the net, having a glass of wine, and just taking it easy.

I just got invited to go to the movies and although it's a movie I do want to see, I declined. I already put my pajamas on and I'm already tired. I may be in bed by 8 or 9 tonight. I don't why this week has so tiring. Perhaps it's because the time change is this weekend. I don't know. I'm just ready for a break. Luckily, Thanksgiving is coming up soon.

And I'm just rambling on because I have absolutely nothing interesting to say today. Maybe tomorrow I'll be more interesting. We can always hope.

No comments: