Wednesday, October 26, 2005

So very tired

I will be in bed by 10:00 tonight. I'm just too tired. I was up until 1 a.m. last night working on stuff for my classes today. Good thing was that we listened to music all class period and I didn't have to teach. Tomorrow we're reviewing for a game and Friday will be a test. As for next week, I have no earthly idea yet. I can't plan that far in advance as time constantly slips away from me.

And I'm going to add even more to my awfully full plate. Oh why not? We finally have a new choir director at church and so I'll probably keep singing in the choir. Not that I have a gifted voice... quite the contrary to my thoughts, but I do tend to be very judgmental about myself. But I enjoy the camaraderie of getting to know more people in the church. It has felt like home for a long time, but I finally "registered" as a member last week. Tonight was RCIA class and I'll be writing about that in my other blog. Thursdays will be choir practice. That reminds me... I've got to find my choir book.

Tonight I was supposed to make egg rolls for Josh's English class. I guess it's some kind of Chinese food feast they're doing after finishing The Joy Luck Club. I've never read the book, but Josh didn't particularly care for it. But since I had class and a million other things to do this week, you can imagine how much I felt like making egg rolls at 8:45 p.m. No, instead I picked up egg rolls from the local Thai restaurant. It only cost me $10 and I think that's a lot cheaper than what I would have spent on all the ingredients.

There's also a speech tournament this weekend, so that's more stuff to do. But the business is still a good thing. I am so NOT focused on relationships and such now. I hardly think of Marty and never dwell on that any more. It's not that I don't care about him, because I do and always will, but I guess I'm finally just dealing with my life now. Of course I still pray for him from time to time, but I know that things are over, have been over for a while and I'm simply moving on. Yeah, I know... it's about time... but it's really been a while now.

Well, I better quit rambling on. I still have another blog to write before going to bed.

No comments: