Saturday, October 01, 2005

Ahhh Sleep

It was nice to sleep in today. Unfortunately I was up at 3:15 a.m. because Josh was supposed to be kidnapped by upperclassmen in the band, but I guess it didn't work out. So I was up until about 4:30 and then went back to bed.
Today I decided to wash my bedding and do some dishes so I wasn't completely lazy. Tomorrow will be church all morning, and then in the afternoon I am thinking of going to the high school and trying to get some work done there.
Tonight I'm going to try to get some of my book read for church, but it's slow going so far. I did finally update my secret blog. It had been a while, but I'm still going to try to post there from time to time. And I am keeping up with my new Catholic blog fairly regularly.
And that's all there is to say for the moment. It's time to get back to work.

1 comment:

PEG said...

Sleep is good. I've actually been getting some since moving to the new house.