Thursday, October 13, 2005

Getting ready for the worst

I admit that I tend to plan for the worst a lot of times. Tomorrow is no exception. I'm still very nervous about going back to the dentist to have all sorts of fun things done inside my mouth. I know it will be worth it in the long run, but it doesn't ease my apprehension any. Good news is that I picked up my drugs today. I'll be knocked out tonight as I'm to take it an hour before bedtime and then I'll take it again in the morning an hour and a half before my appointment. I hope that I'll be in la la land for most if not all of the procedure. My dad will be picking me up and taking me to the appointment and then will pick me up and bring me back home.

Tonight I am going out for a feast at Olive Garden since I won't be able to eat real food for a while. I'm going to the store tonight to stock up on yogurt, soup, and applesauce. I guess this will help in losing those pounds I've been wanting to get rid of.

If you're thinking of it or reading this blog on Friday morning... say a little prayer that everything goes well. I'll post again when I come out of my zombie-like state.

1 comment:

Summer said...

I read this post last night and then I had a dream about you. You're going to do very well today. My thoughts are with you.