Tuesday, May 02, 2006

It's 11:00 and I should be in bed

...but I am waiting for clothes to finish drying so I can finish packing for yet another trip. Normally I love going out of town. I love staying in hotels and eating out and seeing new sites and all that stuff. But three weekends in a row is a bit much. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't in the middle of teaching, my house being a mess, Josh's activities and all of that. But fortunately this is the last trip for at least a whole month! I've been researching hotels in Dallas for the nationals tournament. I haven't come up with anything conclusive except that it must have free breakfast and wireless internet. (Breakfast not so much for me as it is for the others I will be traveling with.) I am also still excited about getting to ride some rollercoasters. It has been way too long for that.
Well, I'm going to check my laundry and get to bed. I have to be at school early in the morning for the umpteen detentions that I've handed out and wait for students that won't show up. Then I have to write umpteen office referrals for each of those students. It's really not worth assigning the detentions when it just means more work for me and a slap on the hand for the students.

No comments: