Saturday, May 27, 2006

Now what?

I planned to sleep in this morning, but was wide awake at 7:00. I stayed in bed until 8:00. I haven't done anything really. I've spent the morning sitting in my recliner with my laptop in my lap and watching movies. A part of me thinks I should feel a little guilty because there are things that do need to be done, but there's time. I have big plans of course. Aside from the typical house cleaning and laundry that always needs to be done, I have a few more things on my summer agenda. I'd like to get my yards cleaned up. Hopefully I can borrow my brother's weed eater next week. While Josh is gone to band camp I will probably redo the hall bathroom. I still have cleaning to do in the garage but thankfully I should be able to get rid of my extra garage sale items. I am going to donate them to the Church youth's garage sale next week.
So that's some of my plans, I'm just not moving very fast in getting started on them.

No comments: