Thursday, May 18, 2006

Made it Thursday

I'm sorry for the lack of posts. It's not that I've been busy, but I really haven't had much to say. This has been the longest school week EVER. I am wondering if it is ever going to end. It is amazing how many students are now worried at the last minute about their grades. They want to know what they can do to bring it up. I offered extra credit last week and only one person took me up on it. I don't know if I should just be a hard ass and tell them "Too bad." But you know me, I'm a softy and I told them if they can present a persuasive speech on Monday that whatever grade they get on it will replace their lowest grade. I'm doubtful that anyone will actually present the speeches, so I'm not too worried.
Tonight is the banquet for the speech team. We'll be going to K-Bob's for dinner. It's a steakhouse and a steak is sounding really good right now. I am hoping that I will be able to get home in time for CSI though.
I am just ready for school to be out. I'm ready to sleep in and get some things done around my house. I don't want to grade more papers. (Though I am caught with my grades at the moment) Maybe I'll even do some yard work or something this year. (We can always hope.)
And that's my life at the moment, such as it is.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Anytime you can update is a good time for me. I miss you and your writings. ((((hugs))))