Saturday, May 06, 2006

Preview of things to come

I had a full day yesterday and got back so late that I didn't have time to blog. Now I don't have much time this morning as we're heading out again soon. But I will say that it was quite an interesting night/day yesterday. The weather in Austin has been interesting to say the least. Although I thought we might be heading back today, my student made it to finals in persuasive speaking. We'll head back halfway this evening and then the other half tomorrow. At this point, I'm getting tired of hotels. It would be different if I were actually on vacation and able to really enjoy my time here, but it mostly feels like work. I am really glad that I have Monday off. I will work on a post about my interesting evening when I have time.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

What say Annabel today? :-) Miss your posts and I hope you are getting some rest today.