Friday, May 19, 2006

Online Journaling Workshop

I promised to spread the word about a journaling worksop that is being offered by a woman that is a fantastic writer. If you are interested in participating, it should start up in June. The website is here.
You can read her blog as well. I bought her two books last year and did the first set of journaling exercises before life got busy. I am not sure how well I will do with the online thing, but am always looking for more writing inspiration.
I know I don't have a plethora of readers, but perhaps one or two of you might be interested... or at least just check it out.

Tonight I'm going out to dinner (well dessert for me since I already had dinner) with my family. I will finally get to meet my brother's girlfriend. I better go get ready and try to make myself somewhat presentable after a long day at work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting....

:-/

Andrew said...

Hey, I will endeavor to sign up. I was just reading her blog and do you have to buy any materials?

Jonathon