Monday, May 29, 2006

Time Flies

It certainly seems to be going by faster and faster. I missed my two year anniversary of blogging which happened on May 25. I have to thank Patrick for this medium because it has been a great source of friends and therapy. I admit that I have possibly become a little addicted to the internet blogging thing. I find myself dissappointed when my fellow bloggers haven't updated! But I know that I have done that myself and gone for days without posting when life gets busy or when I just don't have anything to say. I worked on updating my links on my side bar. I got rid of the outdated links and have added a few new ones that should have been listed for a while. I don't have my friend Summer's site listed any longer for her sake of anonymity after being discovered. Sometimes I do worry myself about that, but then again, what does it matter if anyone else reads this? I don't think I really put anything out there that I should be ashamed about or that I would care if someone else that I know "discovered" me. I have several people that I know in real life that read this. I also have my anonymous reader from Hereford that could very well be a student, a fellow teacher or just someone in the community. I have no idea, but it doesn't bother me. I am actually flattered that they seem to be reading fairly regularly.
I am going to start a journaling workshop soon and though I may post some things here, if they get too personal, then I might post in another place. But in any case, I appreciate all those that read regularly. If you do, and I haven't posted a link to your blog, just let me know and I'll update it again. At least now that summer is here I have the time to do those kinds of things.

No comments: