Thursday, May 11, 2006

Stolen Game

Stolen from Summer who got it from someone else. Since I am not a reader of the other person's blog, I went to a random calculator to get a letter for my letter which was "K."
The task is to list 10 things with that letter that are important to you. If you want to play, comment and I'll give you a letter.

Keys - I have to have my school keys every day and I have been quite lucky this year to have not lost them yet.
Kid - My son is the light of my life and the most important person in the world to me.
Kitchen - Though it's always a mess, I need it for those times that I do cook.
Kindness - It's just nice to have every so often.
Kisses - It's been a long while, but kissing is something I indeed miss and was always important to me. And if I say so myself, I'm pretty darn good at it.
Knowledge - learning has always been important to me
Keepsakes - I'm struggling here, but I am a packrat of sorts and I like to have different kinds of memorabilia.
Knife - Well, sometimes I do have to cut things and it's important to have in that circumstance. Just so you know, I only cut things that are dead.
Ketchup - It's not all that important, but I do like it with my fries... and only my fries.
Kudos - I do thrive on postive comments from others.

Gee, K was a hard letter. Again, if you want to play along, comment and I'll provide you with a letter.

6 comments:

Susanlee said...

I want a letter!

Annabel said...

O.k. Susan's letter is "M"

Unknown said...

I'll take a letter

Annabel said...

Tiffany's letter is "P"

PEG said...

Fire it up!

Annabel said...

Patrick's letter is "R"