Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Today's Recap

I was awakened by storms this morning and my whining, neurotic dog. I finally had enough of the dog and put in ear plugs so I could go back to sleep. I didn't wake again until 9:30. At 9:45 Josh called me to pick him up at his friends house. (He ended up staying the night last night) After that I read blogs, surfed the web, and watched t.v. while sitting in my recliner. At noon I made some lunch and got ready to go to band rehearsal. Went to band, came home and picked up Josh and took him to his piano lesson. After his lesson he went to a different friend's house. I came home and took a nap. I know, unnecessary, but it's summer and I can, o.k.? Then I got back on the computer and piddled around. At 6-something it was time for dinner and the hotdog buns hadn't thawed. I went to McD's for supper and brought it home. I haven't done a single productive thing today. Tommorow I am going to have to limit myself with my computer time. In my defense, however, I did spend a lot of time researching stuff for school next year and have a lot of good ideas going.
Tomorrow I 'm going to go to daily Mass and then I have to take my garage sale items to the church. After that, I'll work on the garage until it's time for band. At least that's my plans.

No comments: