Saturday, June 17, 2006

I'm Off!

I'll be leaving in an hour to head to Dallas for the nationals speech tournament. I will try to post updates as I can during this trip. It will depend on time and privacy.

I didn't sleep well last night (which is typical before I leave for a trip.) Maybe I'll be able to catch a quick nap once we get there. Tonight we're going to Medieval Times which should be fun. At least this time I can't drink which is probably a very good thing. Sunday will be registration and then off to Six Flags! Can you tell I'm just a little bit excited?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should I tell people about the last time you went to Medieval Times? What was the colorful metaphor you kept saying that night? something about a duck I think.

Andrew said...

Well, I am missing you and your writings. I hope you are having a good time. BTW, what is Medieval Times? It sounds interesting!