Monday, June 05, 2006

Journaling Workshop


I officially started the online journal workshop today, but I made the decision to post my entries privately. Things could get quite personal and I want the freedom to express myself without fear of who might be reading. If you're interested in participating, it's not too late to sign up. I did create a new web page with information on all my old journals if you're interested in checking it out.

I spent most of the day working on the website, creating my new blog site, and some chatting. I had an interesting conversation on speaking in tongues. I posted it on my Catholic blog.

I went to summer band which was fun. We finally are getting more instrumentation which makes a huge difference. I really need to do some practicing, but I probably won't.

Well, I posted on three different blogs today and I'm exhausted! I'll write more later.

1 comment:

Susanlee said...

Hey, I'm doing this too...