Friday, June 16, 2006

Things to do

I have several things to do today. I actually got a decent night's sleep last night by kicking my dogs out of the bedroom. Normally I don't them hanging out with me, but they have been cuddling a bit much and I keep having to push them away.

My day isn't full of excitement or anything. I have to go up to Amarillo and pick up some extemp files that we'll be taking down to Dallas for another school. Then I was thinking about going to the book store and just hanging out so I can get out of the house for once. I can't buy anything, but I like wandering the aisle and skimming books. Later today I have take Josh out for another driving lesson and try to teach him how to park. It's one of those things that is seemingly easy but it will be awkward for him for a while. I have a load of laundry to do (it's so nice to say that I only have one load) and then packing for my trip.

I'm slowly coming out of the mood I've been in. I think going on this trip will help... after all, rollercoasters is the best medicine for me. And I'll be busy with some things to do probably. After my trip, I'll have speech camp for two weeks and that will keep me very busy.

I had dreams about Marty last night. I kept trying to call him or something and discovered he was ignoring my calls... nothing new. It's just weird that I dreamed about him. I haven't heard from him since our brief meeting in May. I guess he's down in Florida by now.

Well, I better go get started on my day.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

I love driving down to the local store , reading magazines, books and people watching. I hope you have had a good day Annabel. Have fun on your trip and enjoy those coasters! :-)

Andrew said...

I meant to say "book store." Bah, I type too fast when I write comments and my spelling is atrocious in them.

Susanlee said...

Yay book store! I'm always afraid that they'll kick me out if I sit to long and read, but they never do...I worry about this in furniture stores too...I've never sat on a piece of furniture before buying it...