Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Time Flies When Your Busy

Sorry about not posting yesterday. I just didn't have much to say... not that I do today either. I've managed to finally get all the money and travel arrangements sorted and get all the appropriate forms printed and turned in. I'm glad I decided to not go to the tournament this weekend. That way I can maybe get some needed rest. I can also sing in the choir at church this Sunday. I'm ready to get back to a somewhat normal life. (Yeah, right) My house is in shambles right now and I don't have the strength to mess with it. It is to that point where I feel like I couldn't even make a dent if I started so why bother? Maybe this weekend I'll get somewhere with it.

Oh, Josh has a girlfriend. He's dating the girl from my speech team that is a senior. As far as girls go, he has pretty good taste. She's a sweet girl.

I've actually started working on my workshop presentation that is coming up on the 26th. Yes, as if I didn't have enough to do, I signed up to do a workshop on digital cameras for a technology inservice day. At least it's something I already know quite a bit about and I already have a lot of the information. It also means that I don't have to attend two other pointless workshops. It also looks good in the eyes of the administration which doesn't hurt.

Well, I should use this time for more productive things like grading papers instead of blogging.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's hard to keep the priorities straight sometimes. Hope you can come back to blogging later and stop by. I'm afraid my current post is rather long, but definitely startling to most I should think.
-P