Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Is it cheating?

Is it cheating if I am on the internet while in my hotel in Dallas? I really got on just to find a close Walmart or Target since I left my hair brush at home. But one thing leads to another, of course, and I had to read some of my blogs. I finally got to talk to Andrew last night. It was wonderful to hear his voice. I'm sure I'll call him every once in a while now that I have his number. I meant to put it in my phone, but forgot... but luckily, I have it memorized now I think.

The trip was uneventful. We had a good time coming down. Josh played his music on his iPod. I didn't use mine, but love having it. We are going to leave in a few minutes to go to Target, then to register, and then to eat.

I do feel kind of guilty about being on the internet, but I'm getting by on a technicality. I did decide that I would give up internet at home, and I'm not a home. Maybe I should say a few "Hail, Mary's" just in case.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Don't feel guilty.

Hey listen, I tried to access Andrew's blog tonight and it looks as if it has been deleted. I know he's going through a rough time. I'm also worried because of the tornado that went through Alabama today. I wanted to make sure he was ok.

Will you talk to him again?