Thursday, February 01, 2007

Almost Friday

I'd say that I'm ready for the weekend, but that just means that I'm going to be at a speech tournament. I am ready to be out of school, however. I think I'm getting spring fever. Have I mentioned how much I hate the cold? Well, in case you missed it - I HATE BEING COLD! O.k. Now I feel better. Tomorrow I have to have a half day sub which is really kind of ridiculous because I really only need it for the last class period of the day, but since there's has to be a sub, I might as well make the most of it and take the other two periods off beforehand. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but I'll have from 10:30 until about 2:00 off. Maybe I can come home and take a nap.

I'm still kind of sick. Yeah, I've been kind of sick a lot, but it's not ever really, really sick. I haven't gotten to the point where I can't get out of bed because I'm so miserable - but really it's the feeling ever so slightly bad and a tad bit miserable, but not enough to call in sick or go to the doctor. It's just that kind of blah, weak, feeling with a slightly scratchy throat. I guess I should be glad and grateful it's not more than that, but I'd just rather feel fine and dandy thank you very much.

I'm finally getting all the travel arrangements and such figured out. I still need to make some hotel reservations but will take care of that on Monday. I'm close to getting grades done for at least one of my classes. Just four more to go! Well, I think I'll rest a bit before tackling dinner.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your weekend, or the tournament. And good luck to your team. By the way, I have found that Zicam (the oral spray kind, cuz the nose gel feels really icky) really stops a cold in its tracks for me.
Seriously. I was on the verge of a major cold last weekend, and the Zicam stopped it for me.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I too am tired of being sick, and tired of worrying about the heating bill among everything else.

Hope your weekend will be a good one regardless!
-P

Andrew said...

I've been thinking of you all day. I hope today went well. Do you have a tournament this weekend? I am hoping you have the weekend off to rest and recuperate. Anyways, your bud in Alabama was just wondering how you are doing. Hope to hear from you tonight when you get settled in.

Andrew