Thursday, February 22, 2007

Will update soon

Well, no post yesterday because I didn't have time at school and I couldn't at home. I will probably at least post on Sunday as I will be coming up to the school to finish my powerpoint presentation on digital cameras.
I played at Mass yesterday and realized that I should practice more. Although I realize it, I know I won't. My mouth was worn out after just playing a couple of songs. It was a very lovely service. I enjoyed Father's homily very much and even took notes.
I'm having a quick lunch right now waiting for my students to get out of class and then we're leaving for Lubbock.
Well, I'm going to try to catch up on a few blogs before lunch is over.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

God, I miss you and your frequent updates. This is making me mad at Lent. My mother gave up her daily and beloved Little Debbie swiss roll. Why couldn't my favorite blogger do something like that? I am just giving you a hard time. I hope you okay and not too busy with your tournament this weekend. Call me sometimes. I can't call long distance on my phone.