Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Blogging from Work

Well, it's now 2:40 and technically I'm supposed to be here another hour and five minutes. My tests for today are graded. All my class grades are finished. I cleaned my room a bit this morning. My office still needs work, but I need something to do tomorrow when I have to be here but have no classes. I'm just not in the mood to focus on anything school-related right now. I've read blogs, checked email and now I don't know what else to do.

I love having my test online. The only drawback is still having to manually grade the short answer questions. I may just change the test next year and make it all multiple choice, matching, and true-false questions. I'm going to try to get my entire course online by the start of school next year.

I may try to do some shopping today. I know it will be a pain, but I've got to get it done. Josh received $20 for the Outback Steakhouse. That sounds really good! I told him I'd pay the extra amount if he wanted to go eat at somepoint. I have a few ideas of what I want to get people. My uncle is hard to buy for, but I think I'm just going to take him some Texas beer. I don't buy for the nephews any more because I just can't afford it. I need to pick up something for my cousins though. Luckily there's money in my account now so I can get some shopping done!

Well, I've wasted about 10 minutes so far. What else shall we talk about? I always have good intentions to send cards out, but I have yet to accomplish it. Maybe next year. Tomorrow I have to send out the student Stock-in-talk letters and create a database for printing labels. I also need to go through my tournament checklist and see what else I can get done before the holidays.

Well, I guess I'll head down to the office and turn in some money and then perhaps sneak out a bit early. I'll see if other teachers have already left so I won't feel so bad.

1 comment:

Billy said...

Well, I do hope you were able to get out of there early. Today was a hectic day for me too. Hope all is well tonight.