Saturday, December 29, 2007

A Nothing Kind of Day

Well, I've now finished the Harry Potter series once again. I still love the books and they still made me cry. I've done nothing today and I don't even feel guilty about it. I slept in, got up and read most of the day. I stopped for some lunch, blog reading, and email, but pretty much just read all day. Now I'm not sure what to do. I had thought about going shopping, but I decided I didn't really want to get dressed to go out. I did take a shower, but I immediately put on my sweats and comfy clothes. I guess I need to start thinking about what to have for supper. It will probably be steaks tonight. Josh and I are playing at Mass tomorrow. We're playing the medley he wrote for my cousin's daughter's Baptism. Hopefully it will go well and I'll make it through it again. He didn't give us much room to breathe in the piece.

3 comments:

Billy said...

Sounds like a great night for down time. Kind of wish I was doing the same. Oh well. It's only once or twice a year we host a dinner. Just wondering, does someone happen to record you and Josh playing? I just thought it would be something cool to post so we could see and hear it. Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

I was reading Harry Potter today as well so when I read your blog I got very excited!

Leann said...

I envy you. The chance to do nothing and have no one in the house but myself. One down side to having a roommate.

I can't remember the last time I got to read.....oh wait, yes I do, to day at work while on switchboard..LOLOLOLOL