Thursday, December 27, 2007

Snowing again

The snow is coming down pretty good, but I don't think we're expected to get too much. I had a restful morning. I went to bed some time after 11:00 last night after taking a benadryl. I slept all night until Josh got up around 8:30. I put the presents for my brother that he was supposed to take to work with him on the door and went back to bed. Josh left around 9:30 to go work with my brother. I slept until about 10:30 and finally got up. I spent the morning reading and watching t.v. Around lunch time I realized we didn't have anything to eat. I ordered thai takeout and picked it up after I took a shower and made myself somewhat presentable. I enjoyed my lunch and continued reading. I've now finished the 5th Harry Potter book again. (I'm re-reading the series.) Around 3:30 I decided that I really needed to get some groceries so I headed to the store. There was quite a big of fog in the area and a little bit of snow coming down when I left. By the time I spent $125 and left, it was starting to accumulate. Now I'm home and I'm going to continue to take it easy today. I'm feeling better, but still not 100%. I got more benadryl at the store and will take another one before bed tonight. I did spend some of my Christmas money on myself and bought the 5th Harry Potter movie. I have $30 left and will have to figure out what I want to spend it on. Maybe some new clothes. I need some new khaki pants. I just want to wait a bit before attempting the mall.

3 comments:

Billy said...

The mall is crazy!!! It's a freakin' madhouse. I must say it was busier than at Christmas. Perhaps that is why the retailers aren't having a good year. All of the shoppers waited for everything to go on sale. Glad to hear you are feeling better. When do you have to go back to school?

Summer said...

Our mall was crazy too. I hope it quiets down soon as sometimes I just like to walk around and people watch.

How are you feeling today?

Leann said...

Stay safe girl!! I received the package you sent to me and I LOVE it, it's so beautiful. I hve no idea how to use it, but it will be with me when I meditate and pray.

I'm so thrilled to hear you had a good trip with no delays and weather uh ohs.

I'm very blessed to hve found you this past year and treasure you as a blog friend.

Take heart and I'll pray you get better and back on your feet. I'm excited to see the pictures!